Get to know the Author



My name is Mendiana but called Mendi by family members and friends. I was born in the beautiful Island of Haiti but I currently live in Miami, Florida.
  I’m 21 years young, born in the best month of the year December. I'm a sagittarius. 
 I am a senior at Florida 
International University majoring in International Relations and minoring in Economics soon to be law school bound !

I’ve cherished the idea of starting a blog for quite some time and never really made the time for it but recently I’ve integrated journaling as part of my routine and it’s enjoyable so I decided to finally give blogging a shot. I’m an outspoken and opinionated person so I thought it’d be a fun idea to give those thoughts an audience so we could interact and debate.  I’m welcoming positive and negative feedback because criticism is a necessary tool to growth. I hope you'll enjoy my content and please feel free to leave comments below.


 Contact me : Mendiou@gmail.com
Twitter & Instagram: Carrmel_




Comments

  1. The future of this article is bright ! We need yo talk about this topic more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts